At LeoVegas, we take security and privacy seriously and despite our efforts, there may still be a weak spot or bug which impacts the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of our systems, products and customer data.
If you believe you've found a security flaw in our platform, we want to hear from you so that we can take action as soon as possible.
Our responsible bug disclosure guidelines below should not be construed as encouragement or permission to hack, penetrate, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access or to carry out extensive active scanning of our platform for weaknesses.
- E-mail your findings and any attachments to email@example.com
- If you prefer to send us a secure message we also have the option to communicate securely with us. Please follow this link to send us a secure message.
- Give adequate information for the problem to be reproduced so that we can resolve it as quickly as possible.
- Do not abuse the vulnerability; for example, disrupt our services or download, edit or delete data.
- Allow us a reasonable amount of time to fix the vulnerability.
- Do not attempt to blackmail us, or ask for compensation for your security report.
- We will take your report seriously and investigate any suspicions of vulnerability, even without proof.
- We will let you know we got your report, and if necessary work with you on fixing the issue.