LeoVegas Ontario is fully licensed and regulated by Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario and as a result we need to confirm you are physically located and playing within Ontario.
We do this by asking you to share your location when using the LeoVegas app. If you denied this request the first time we asked, the pop-up will not show up again on your app. Instead, you will need to manually carry this out from your devices’ settings.
Enable location sharing for iOS:
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- Make sure that Location Services is on.
- Scroll down to find the LeoVegas app.
- Tap the LeoVegas app and select an option:
- Never: Prevents access to Location Services information.
- Ask Next Time: This allows you to choose Always While Using App, Allow Once, or Don't Allow.
- While Using the App: Allows access to Location Services only when the app or one of its features is visible on screen. If an app is set to While Using the App, you might see your status bar turn blue with a message that an app is actively using your location.
- Always: Allows access to your location even when the app is in the background.
Enable location sharing for Android:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Location.
- Tap App location permissions.
- Under Allowed all the time, Allowed only while in use, and Not allowed, find the LeoVegas app.
- To change the LeoVegas app's permissions, tap it. Then, choose the location access for the app.